Friday, July 16, 2010

Eclipse

Hey everyone - I know I haven't been posting as much, that is because I crashed 2 computers with a webkinz fan site named webkinz coast. I have been hacked on on webkinz world as well. The only problem is I did not get my clubpenguin Lyn6 back because I was banned forever, again, because I was hacked, AGAIN! It gets annoying when my mom knows I was banned forever while I was at school or sleeping.

So - my mom didn't get my Lyn6 back the last christmas, and all. So I was hoping I would get it back, and this time HACK PROOF!

Well, I have my friend over - Kayley - and she is upset now.

Well - My dog had a HUGE tick on him yesterday (The size of an acorn) and my dad had to take a lighter to kill it/ get it off of him. He is okay, and wasn't burnt, I am just worried about my dog. He has been bitten and had 2 gashes in his back, and now he has scars and is still a bit tender.

But, I just saw Eclipse and it was good, but I just wanted to let you all know I am still okay and that I will do everything in my power to get Lyn6 back because Sharpay is gone forever.

No comments: