Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hey peeps check it out!

yo home dogs. here some songs i like: fergie: fergalicous, big girls dont cry, glamorous, and clumsy.chris brown: forever,with you uhhhhh dnt think theres any others? Eliot Yamin:wait for you lol Hannah montana: girls night out (G.N.O.) ....AKON YAY!!!!: sorry got over my self a bit: mr.lonely,dont matter, beatiful girls, smack that, i wanna love you,sorry blame it on me,locked up, (my fav) riding over the seas, dangerous. Jo bros: burnin up, S.O.S, year 3000. rhiana: shut up and drive, disturbia, take a bow,un faithful, hate that i love you ft neo and my cd missing so no more in mind. hero( sang by a girl)qele qele,4 minutes,shadylady,we will rock you, rock star( by a boy) shake it, throu the fire and flames, bust it baby, complicated(weird al yankovic) sk8erboi,bartender,new kids on the block(summertime called also)Mia Paperplanes, leavin(jessie macartne) my immortal, thats what you get, t-shirt, and lolli lolli , and my jam

No comments: