Friday, August 22, 2008

Plz Commet if u know who samantha is!

Hey! whos excited about the weekend ? I DEFFINTLEY AM!whos excited about the penguin games?i am! i use my sisters penguin. whos excited about school? not me !who went to any concerts?not me.so in my chat box theres this girl named samantha, and she is calling me mean and bad words including them as names. if u no samantha plz commet. becuz she is being very mean to me. and i didnt do anything to her i dont even no who she is!im sad about her and i want to get to no her so we can be friends and end this mean name calling. cuz seriously i am sad. plz commet if u no her. my weekend is suppost to be a good weekend not a sad one.so someone if u no her commet or tell her im not mean. and bratinsky i loveeeee joe and nick jonas bros. i wasnt trying to be mean to u. but im dating somebody and i dont want to hurt his feelings. he is my FIRST love! so plz just talk about all u want. if u meet samantha tell her to be nice or to stop coming to my site if she thinks im so mean or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cry cry cry !

love, (haylie) sharpay

3 comments:

Faith's Blog said...

hey guys plz help me out here.

bratinsky said...

i dont know who she is

bratinsky said...

but i was there when it happened