Monday, December 22, 2008

Comment

Phew!
hey guyz so far me and spoil are the people who work on this site!
so if you want to be a author too then i can make you one. i still can make
98 people authors but heres the stitch.
you have to comment giving me your email and telling me y you would
want to help out with this site. then if i accept your comment i will
send you a thing in ur email that will let you be a author.
but if you just go and delete it ... you will not be a author. so check ur mail!
but u have to comment. and if u also want to do cool effects then put that
into ur comment too. me and spoil really could use some help! its hard
carrying a site with 2 people carrying it!

Love,
Sharpay
P.S.
if there is a post that isnt from me and spoil it might mean we made someone a author!
P.S. the 2 COMMENT AWAY!
P.S. the 3 i like P.S.

Love sharpay and spoil lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys please comment. no one really comments alot

Anonymous said...

can you make me one o the owners