Sunday, December 21, 2008

OK!

marc the bf and gf thing makes alot of since.
except i really like to meet friends on cp!
so if they heart me and i dont like them...
i just put the sick face and delete them!
and then i run to snow forts but then when i
see there penguin i pretend to go to the ice rink but
i really go to the town lol! and a few days ago a gguy
asked me if he could buy me some coco lol! i like this guy named
Long Time
i think he likes me too .
brittni makes me so mad and shes such a lier! so go ahead and be
her pet if you want to but dont come crying to me if she says somethin bad.
and she is a poor person who wont work i agree.
and im too busy talking to my MEMBER friends with my MEMBER penguin!
so ya....
MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya she is poor who cant get 5 bucks a month thats sad if you cant lol
400roymarc/ Marc