Saturday, December 13, 2008

hey guys!

hey people!
my sister gave me her penguin: Lyn6
I made it a member yesterday its awesome.
it was already a member but it expired so i re-did it for her!
how nice am i?
well actually it cost $30 so its mine!
MUA HA HA HA HA HA !
how evil am i?
well my mom said" this is your last chance and if you mess this up you get no more membership,
no more penguin club! and no more pie!" and i said" o no you didnt just say you would take my pie away!" so i ran into the kitchen and blocked the fridge. "Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! my pie!' i laughed
(if this actually happened i would be like"YOU TAKE MY PIE YOU TAKE MY LIFE!"
lol! but the cp thing was real
hmm . IM BORED. i married pie from burger king ( have it your way!)
hey guyz im gonna ask my friend speek if he can help me out with my site!

No comments: