Saturday, December 13, 2008

my stuipud songs i made

Sharpay the pirate: this is a remix of sponge bob
There was a sharpay under the sea!
Mopping the floors for tea...
Then she saw a bee.
She shouted 'YIPPEE'
and ran away from me
Robin Hood:remix from under dog
Robin hood is here!
Do not fear!
Pie: hey i made this up when i met my friend pie eater
Pie pie pie pie should die
FBI: my friend helped me with this
I beleive i can fly
i got caught from the FBI
all i wanted from burger king
was a chicken wing
I beleive i can sore
right throu that closet door
Remix of FBI: Made it up lol
I beleive i can fly oooo yes i do
i got caught by the FBI
all i wanted from burger king have it your way
was a chicken wing dipped in sauce
i beleive i can sore
right throu MY closet door
and live there
ooo yes indeed

Ice cream man no. 1:
I am the icecream man
runnin over kids with my van
if i miss you first
i will hit you in reverse
Ice cream man no. 2:
I am the ice cream man
runnin over fat kids with my van
if you go far
i have a shot gun in my car!
Tumble toad:Very weird
O tumble toad
O tumble toad
Y did you have to cross the road?
U were so green but now ur flat
U were so green but now your fat
O tumble toad
O tumble toad
Y did you have to cross the road?

Thank yall have more comin sooN!

No comments: